We are committed to providing high quality rehabilitation care and services to our patients. Our hospital provides free or discounted emergency and other medically necessary care to patients who are uninsured or underinsured and who qualify for assistance under its Financial Assistance Policy. Learn about our financial assistance policy and how to apply for assistance.
Patients who qualify for assistance are eligible for income/asset-based, sliding scale discounts for emergency and other medically necessary care. In general:
- Patients whose family income is equal to or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines are generally eligible for free emergency and medically necessary care.
- Patients whose family income is between 200% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines are generally eligible for a sliding scale discount ranging from 50% to 75% for emergency and other medically necessary care.
A patient who qualifies for assistance under the Financial Assistance Policy will not be charged more for emergency or medically necessary care than amounts generally billed to patients having insurance covering such care.
Financial Assistance and Billing Resources
- Financial Assistance Application and Instructions
- Financial Assistance – Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Billing and Collections
Get in Touch with Us
Contact us to learn more about our rehabilitation programs or to set up a tour at our hospital.
Becoming a Patient
Our hospital provides care for those who are ready to be discharged from a hospital but not ready to return home. Treatment and care is designed to bridge the gap between hospital and home. Anyone who is limited functionally from an injury or illness can benefit from rehabilitation.